Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Dear runners,

It is with great regret that we have decided to postpone the Treehouse 5k, 10k and Bunny Run, in response to the UK government’s latest advice regarding the Coronavirus outbreak.

We really want to run the race and are looking at alternative dates in September or October 2020.  Once we have established a date, we will communicate with all runners who have already registered to check if you would like to run on the alternative date, carry your registration over to 2021, donate your race fee or get a refund.  Please bear with us for a few days whilst we look at our options for an alternative date.
In the meantime, we hope you and your families stay well during this difficult time.  Keep running and we hope to see as many as possible of you in the autumn.
Best regards,
The Treehouse 5k, 10k and Bunny Run Team.